Amazing car with the following main features:
- Produced in Arese (Milano) and designed by one of the italian’s most famous car manufacturer: Pininfarina!
- Never suffered any car accident;
- Original engine with only 62,000 km (about 37,000 miles)!
- Car body with original painting (some retouching on the bumpers) in very good conditions, considering the age;
- Newly crafted interior in black leather (including door panels, handbrake and gearshift cuffs, dashboard mask) with double embroidered stitching and embroidered Alfa Romeo logo in red;
- New black velvet mats with red Alfa Romeo embroidery;
- Original G-series 17 GTA wheels with Bridgestone Potenza 225/45 tires, both in excellent condition;
- 2.5 cm lower trim by HR;
- Reprogrammed ECU by Romeo Ferraris Racing Team to optimize fuel consumption and torque curve, BMC high-flow washable air filter, new spark plugs and new high shielded silicone cables;
- Complete stainless steel sports exhaust system (including manifolds) by Supersprint;
- High-flow cathalitic converter by Ragazzon (compliant with italian pollution laws);
- Stainless steel pedal padded with Alfa Romeo logos, leather sports knob with AR logo, various handmade steel inserts always with AR logos;
- Zender wheelhouse kit with air intake (coming from the GTV Cup layout);
- Kenwood radio cd with electronic folding and remouvable front, Rockford Fosgate cases, Impact subwoofer;
- Xenon light beam kit by Simoni Racing;
- All the car's incandescent bulbs have been replaced with led ones!
- Original folding top of black fabric in almost perfect conditions.
The last car's inspection (MOT test) is valid through Agust 2019, there have been recently replaced the engine oil and filter, the spark plugs, front brake discs, pads and fluid, refit the distribution with timing verification, exhaust test, engine compression test, so you can say that the car is ready to go!
The car is registered by the RIAR (Italian Alfa Romeo Register) as a vehicle of collectables interest, so you can imagine the value that this car will reach when it will become vintage (in Italy it must be at least 30 years old).
When placing your offer, please consider that about 5,000 € have been spent on this car!
The car is available for viewing, testing and picking up in Milano, Italy.