PRICE INCLUDES ferry delivery Helsinki – Travemünde. I can arrange delivery everywhere in Europe in buyer´s expense!
Appreciating classic Peugeot now for sale. EU car. Originally sold new in Sweden (Most likely in Stockholm). This little Peugeot was driven from 1989 – 2008 and then put into a garage for 10 years in Sweden. Most likely because of leaking heater matrix and rear brake failure.
Sales includes following documents: Swedish Carfax record which confirms the mileage. Swedish MOT / TÜV (Besiktning) documents from 1997-2007. Service documents starting from 1993. Last MOT in Finland 12 / 2017 when it was taken back into traffic.
I bought the car myself to Finland in august 2017 (110 333km) for a restoration project it´s now time move on and focus on my Porsche project. Mileage in this car is extra-ordinary low: most of this cars are + 200 000km and modified to death or gone already.
TYPE: Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9 122hp (Catalysator model)
COLOR: Graphite Grey (MOTW)
INTERIOR: Ramier half-leather
FIRST REGISTERED: 28.4.1989
MILEAGE: 110 800 KM
Phase 1.5 Model with late dash and dark grey plastics inside and out. Factory equipment include sliding sun roof, central locking, electric windows and scandinavian specification headlight washers.
Car is gone through extensive restoration to get it into current condition. Original Peugeot parts were used when ever they were available.
- Full professional respray with original Graphite grey, all the lids taken off (bonnet, doors, hatch, windows)
- New front and rear bumpers (Correct Phase 1.5 grey)
- New mounting kits for both bumpers (BM Baker UK)
- New red strips to the bumpers (Peugeot Classic)
- Original GTI arch trims refurbished
- New headlights (aftermarket, but painted cases painted correct grey, original SIEM headlight lenses come with the car)
- New rear light lenses (Good quality aftermarket)
- New “SIEM” repro driving light lenses + new reflectors
- New hatch panel (Peugeot Classic)
- New windscreen
- All broken / worn seals replaced (Used original, new Peugeot rear window seal)
- New hatch gas springs (OE Peugeot)
- New door hinge pins
- New interior light switches on A- pillars (OE Peugeot)
- New all washer jets front and rear (OE Peugeot)
- New front grill frame (Good aftermarket)
- Windscreen wipers and rear screen wiper fresh powder coated
- Locks re-serialed (3 OE Peugeot keys)
- Original SMR 15” GTI wheel fresh powder coated silver + NEW correct sized 185/55/15 Hankook Ventus Prime 3 tyres (4 + Spare wheel)
- Boot floor completely rust free: all rust removed, painted and rust prooved
- Rear axle glass bead blasted and painted black
- New cambelt + water pump
- New auxiliary belt
- New spark plugs + filters + oils engine/gearbox + ignition parts
- New radiator
- New heater matrix
- New exhaust
- New catalysator
- New oxygen sensor
- New brake discs all round
- New brake pads all round
- New rear brake calipers
- New emergency brake cables
- New brake hoses front
- New rear brake balance valve
- New gear linkage (BM Baker)
- Refurbished rear axle bearings (in 2006, driven only 3000km after that)
- New oil pan seal
- New distributor oil seal
- Leaking drive shaft seal replaced
- Seats completely reupholstered with correct leather / fabric (Repro kit from France, 100% like original)
- Steering wheel reupholstered with correct shade leather (Onpira Germany)
- New GTI gear knob (OE Peugeot)
- New red GTI floor carpet (Newton UK)
- New sound proofing doors + floor
- New floor mats
- New boot floor trim + sound proofing
- No broken panels or screw holes
- Period correct 1988 Blaupunkt Augsburg SGR 29 Cassette player (Serviced)
- Electric window mechanisms reconditioned
- New central locking solenoid and central locking repaired (OE Peugeot)
- Rear wiper motor reconditioned
- All washer jet pumps new (3 pcs)
- ALL the electrics work !
+ Lots of many small details. Original nuts / bolts / clips used assembling when ever available. ..
Asking prices for low mileage cars are currently (based on Mobile.de and Autoscout.de) between 12 000€ from unrestorated to 25 000€ restorated.
Please notice that this not a new car (= Bastler Fahrzeug) it is almost 30 years old French hatch – although it is in very good condition!
Car is 30 years old and ready for german H- Kennenzeichen this spring.
EMAIL: email@example.com, WHATTSUP 00358 50 501 6000
Peugeot will be sold as it is and can be viewed in Helsinki, Finland. Lots of photos available on request.
Car must be paid in 24h after winning bid. Selling price includes shipping to Travemünde, Germany.
All other destinations can be arranged for extra cost.
You can also offer your car as part-exchange, classics / youngtimers prefered. Transport companies can deliver cars both ways. :)